HoC Solutions has prepared and printed this privacy statement/policy to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy.
This is how we handle your private data.
- When you are browsing our website, no personal data is collected from your PC or mobile device. General information like the browser you are using, the operating system, your region, the time of your visit and in some cases, the device you might be using, is gathered, but not necessarily in their entirety.
- Whenever we have access to your personal data it is directly obtained from you and you are fully aware of sharing it with us. We will always collect personal information by lawful and fair means and will never collect it without your knowledge.
- Once we collect your personal information we will keep it secure using all reasonable security safeguards against theft and loss of data through unauthorised access, disclosure, copying or modification.
- We will never share your personal information with 3rd parties for the purpose of making profit, unless mandated by the law.
- We will never spam you or send you unsolicited email once you submit your email ID with us.
- Information pertaining to your personal data will never be shared on our website.
- We cannot be held responsible if the same data you have given us, you also give it to someone else and that person or entity misuses the data or doesn’t take proper measures to protect it and the data gets exposed or misused.
- We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation that is applicable in the European Union region.